Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wine? Yes, Please!

Im probably not the only person out there that loves wine, right!? This next DIY project involves my love for all things wine. You can either save all your wine bottles after consuming them, or score big at a yard sale like I did ;) 
My yard sale find. Entire bin of about 30 old wine bottles of various sizes only $5 total!!  All they needed was a good cleaning.

All you need to do is find long candle sticks (you may have to shave down the bottoms a bit like I did), and put then in the bottle. Light the candle and let it burn for a few minutes, and voila!

Another photo of my wine bottle candle holders, not completely finished with all of the bottles but wanted to get a picture up to share :)


 A few wine bottle DIY photos that I found on Pinterest. Such great ideas, and the list goes way beyond these photos of all the things you can make with old wine bottles!



No comments:

Post a Comment