Thursday, September 29, 2011

There's A First For Everything!

I just returned home from an experience that I will likely hold onto for the rest of my life. I was asked by my husband's cousin (who is the man when it comes to all things photography and directing), to help out his stylist for a Taylor Made and Adidas shoot at Reynolds Plantation. Of course I jumped at this opportunity. It has been several years since I helped him out the first time. We stayed at the beautiful Reynolds Plantation at Lake Occone. My three days there were spent assisting the oh so fabulous stylist, Emily Sistrunk. We dressed the 5 pro golfers for their shoots and made sure they were looking perfect. The golfers we spent our three days with were Sergio Garcia, Dustin Johnson, Justin Rose, Jason Day and Jessica Korda.  We all had such a fabulous time! I cannot thank Chris enough for letting me tag along for this amazing shoot! I will post some photos soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment