Friday, September 23, 2011

My fashion DO's

I have been known to enjoy shopping from time to time, just ask the man who pays for all of it ;) I love fashion and I am constantly looking at my favorite bloggers sites to see how they are wearing certain pieces to change things up a bit. Pinterest has certainly influenced by fashion eye with fabulous new pieces that I have since added to my own wardrobe. Below are just a few photos of my fav pieces this year! Maybe this will influence your style also!
Arm candy.....YUM! The more the merrier!

Geometric Bib necklace 
Blazers

Sheer blouses

Tall light colored boots

Chambray shirts!

Colored jeans and leopard prints

Smokey eyes and pink lips

Fedora and side braid

Flannel shirts and faux fur vests!!

More fur vests. I have this one :)

Relaxed curl and feathers

Hunter wellies :)

Leopard flats

That lip color

Maxi dresses

Maxi skirts!

Nail bling, only one one nail.

Nude lipstick

Raybans

Stripes

Chambray and tribal

Frayed tops

Olive surplus vests

No comments:

Post a Comment