Friday, September 23, 2011

Chalkboard LOVE

Hi, my name is Mallory and I am addicted to chalkboard walls.... Yes I know, silly right? When I was younger I always loved to draw on walls. I guess its a fascination of every child's though right? Well below I have posted some eye candy for those of you who have not jumped on the chalkboard wall bandwagon. The last photo is the chalkboard wall I painted in my breakfast room... Enjoy!
Love that they painted the door also!



Fantastic kids room

Wish I had a curved entry way like this one, this is just fabulous!


No caption needed... Love the wine bottle racks in the middle of the wall

Going to paint a stripe like this around my little man's wall in his room. 
Here is my chalkboard wall that I painted in my breakfast room. This was taken when I was in the process of painting the breakfast area and kitchen this lovely grey color. I simply purchased one small can of chalkboard paint at Home Depot, painted three coats and framed out the section I painted so that it looks like I hung an actual chalkboard on the wall. This has been such a great addition to our kitchen. We write reminders, love letters, grocery lists and of course our little man LOVES writing on the wall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment